Business Support and Facilities Coordinator
At Audio Analytic we’ve built a market for artificial audio intelligence within the high-volume consumer electronics sector, and we’ve signed a number of high-profile marquee customers. We’re recognised as the leaders in the field of AI and sound recognition both by our customers and by market commentators Business such as IDC and Wired.
We are looking for a proactive and confident Business Support and Facilities Coordinator to join our small Office team. In addition to working across the company to support our informal and collaborative culture, you will deliver and coordinate a range of business activities. In a typical day, you may be supporting our teams with project activities, arranging online and in-person social events, ensuring the smooth running of all our office facilities, and providing a high level of executive support as PA to the CEO.
About the role
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining site facilities for two offices, and working with suppliers and colleagues to resolve any issues that arise
- Working closely with the Systems team to ensure the smooth running of our tools and platforms, such as Sharepoint, IrisHR, Zoom and Slack
- PA and executive support, including assisting with board meetings and providing scheduling support to the management team
- Health and Safety Administration, including improvements and training
- Supporting the demands of fast-paced project work for our commercial and engineering teams
- Providing front of house services to visitors and staff, including off-site and virtual meeting requirements
- Procurement coordination, including supplier management, goods-in and returns
- Processing of contracts, legal agreements and insurance administration
- Working with team leads and recruiters to support the recruitment and onboarding process
- Deputising for the Office Manager as required.
The successful applicant will have:
- A proactive and flexible approach to work, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise as needed
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of building and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels across the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and a high level of attention to detail.
Any of the following backgrounds would also be beneficial to the role:
- Experience with HR administration or recruitment
- Qualified first aider and/or fire marshal, with some experience with Health and Safety management
- Experience in a PA role.
Please note: Travel between our two office locations in central Cambridge is important for this role – it is a 15 minute cycle or a short drive.
Our offices are in Cambridge City centre. We are not considering remote applications for this role, although occasional working from home is supported.
We have a casual dress code, informal and sociable atmosphere, and recognise the importance of a good work / life balance. Most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19. As more people return to the office, where jobs allow, we will support flexible working in terms of days spent in or away from the office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a highly competitive range of benefits to help you live well, plan ahead and have fun. These include free gym membership, private healthcare, and life assurance. For more information, visit our benefits page here.