At Audio Analytic we’ve built a market for artificial audio intelligence within the high-volume consumer electronics sector, and we’ve signed a number of high-profile marquee customers. We’re recognised as the leaders in the field of AI and sound recognition both by our customers and by market commentators such as IDC and Wired.
In the Data Engineering team, you’ll play a critical role in annotating the large volumes of data that is absolutely crucial to the development of our sound recognition algorithms.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Annotating audio data by highlighting when certain sounds occur.
- Classifying audio data based on the content of the recordings.
- Delivering and collecting recording devices from some of our data collection volunteers.
- Other administrative duties as related to tasks within the Data Engineering team.
Skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Being comfortable using computers
- Able to interact well with others.
- Experience using Linux and the command line
- An interest in sound and audio.
12-week contract at 20 hours per week (4 hours per day). There may be the possibility to extend the contract after the 12-weeks.
Pay is £10 per hour.
Please note, references will be required as the role entails working with data of a possibly sensitive nature.
Our offices are in Cambridge, though given the current restrictions, most of your work will be done remotely from home using company equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.